Today is released the first beta of MailPress 5.0.1.
MailPress 5.0.1 will be the last version available for WordPress 3.0.x .
Among the numerous new features and bug fixes :
- end of support for default and classic themes, all existing themes reviewed (html5).
- new mail status : archived, only available for mails with status ‘sent’
- new dashboard widget
- wp page template sample (mailpress/mp-content/xtras/archives)
- new functions in Mail api : $this->the_subject(); $this->get_the_subject(); .
- Newsletter add-on : xml format changed in mp-content/advanced/newsletters to define begin/end of a period (day, week, month) at processor level.
- Mailinglist & Autoresponder add-ons : 2 new events, subscribe/unsubscribe to specific mailinglist.
- Post add-on : ‘manual’ template reviewed and called only if posts attached to the mail.
- new add-on : Name_fields based on Graham needs
More information in the readme.txt “Changelog” section.Download MailPress 5.0.1 beta (452)